As a conversation owner, you can allow Collaborators to share your conversation with additional people. This makes it easier to share and collaborate on notes with your team, without you having to manually share the conversation every time with new people.
By default, Collaborators have permission to share conversations and configure sharing (such as changing permission levels, changing the link sharing settings, or revoking sharing).
There are two ways you can manage the setting to allow collaborators to share:
Account level setting
This setting controls whether collaborators can share across all conversations you own. Changing this setting will affect all conversations you own where you have not manually changed the setting.
- Click on your profile in the upper corner to expand the menu. Click on Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Meetings tab.
- You can manage the Allow Collaborators to share setting here.
- Open a conversation you own.
- In the upper right corner, click on the Share button.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower right corner.
- You can check or uncheck the first checkbox Collaborators can share conversations.