By default Otter will generate Sales Insights for you, using intelligent AI, to pull aggregated and summarized information into key actionable insights, bullet points, and more. Otter includes sales-focused topics for frameworks such as BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline) and MEDDIC (Pain points, Sentiment, Objections, Competition). Additionally, Otter provides the option to customize and add your own Sales Insights to the conversations, to ensure they are tailored to your needs.
Customize and add your own insights
Insights are customizable so that your team can pull exactly what information you need from the meeting.
- At the top of the insights tab, click on the “What do you want Otter to track” field.
- You can begin typing into the field what insight you want to track (e.g. “Is the client happy about the decision of the meeting?”). Otter will then generate insight highlights based on your question.
Tip: Be detailed and type full sentences to help Otter understand what you would like to track.
- You can repeat step 2 until you have insights that reflect what you are looking for. Once you’re ready to save that insight, click into the Name your topic field, type the name for your topic, and click Save.
- Future meetings will generate the new insight you created if the meeting content is relevant.
Manage and edit your insights
All insights are stored in a centralized location in the Workspace settings. You have the following management options:
- Overview of all sales insights across the Workspace in a central location
- Ability to rename an insight
- Update the call type of an insight
- Enable or disable an insight
- Delete an insight