You can organize your conversations by creating folders within your Otter account to help you find them more easily.
Click on the Folder section on the left side navigation menu to get an overview of all your folders. You will be able to view how many conversations you have in each folder:
Create a folder
- On the navigation menu on the left side, click the plus button next to Folders
- Enter a name for the folder
- Click Create.
Move a conversation to a folder
- Go to My Conversations
- Click the 3 dots next to a conversation and click Move
- Choose a folder to move the conversation to
- (optional) You can also go move the conversation from one folder to another
Note: You cannot move a conversation that has been shared with you into a folder.
Rename a folder
- Click the folder name on the left side navigation under the Folder section
- Hovering over the title, you can click into the title box itself or click the pen icon on the right
- Enter a new folder name and click Enter/Return to save
Delete a folder
Warning: Deleting a folder will delete any conversations in the folder as well. Move any conversations you don't want to delete first before deleting the folder.
- Navigate to the folder you are wanting to delete
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and click Delete Folder