You can organize your conversations by creating folders within your Otter account to help you find them more easily.
Click on the Folder section on the left side navigation menu to get an overview of all your folders. You will be able to view how many conversations you have in each folder:
Create a folder
- On the left side navigation menu, click the plus button (+) next to Folders.
- Enter a name for the folder.
- Click Create.
- You can begin recording, importing, or moving conversations into the folder.
Move a conversation to a folder
- Navigate to My Conversations.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the conversation and select Move.
- Choose a folder to move the conversation to.
- (Alternate Method) You can move the conversation to a folder within the conversation.
Rename a folder
- Click the folder on the left side navigation menu under the Folder section.
- Hovering over the title, click on the title box to enter into edit mode.
- Enter a new folder name and click Enter/Return to save.
Delete a folder
- Navigate to the folder you are wanting to delete
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and click Delete Folder