OtterPilot is an excellent feature that can automatically join your Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams meetings through your synced calendar events to provide a meeting transcription in real-time. There may be situations where you would like to turn off this feature. This article will provide instructions on how to stop your OtterPilot from automatically joining your meetings.
Tip: Need to remove OtterPilot from a live meeting? Check out our Remove OtterPilot from your Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams article.
- Sign in to Otter.ai.
- Click on your profile and navigate to Account Settings > Meetings.
- Under the OtterPilot section, toggle off Auto-join all meetings.
Note: To re-enable OtterPilot to automatically join your meetings, set the toggle to On. All future calendar events will show a toggle-on, excluding any meetings that were manually toggled off.
- A pop-up will alert you to how many upcoming meetings OtterPilot is scheduled to join automatically. Select Yes, turn them off to proceed with toggling off auto-join.
- OtterPilot will no longer automatically join your synced calendar events.
- You can verify by going to the calendar on the Home page and verifying that OtterPilot is toggled off for your upcoming meetings.
You can continue to manually toggle on the calendar event meetings that you would like OtterPilot to join, or manually add OtterPilot on an ad-hoc basis to your meeting.
Note: To completely disconnect your calendar events, read through our How to disconnect your calendar in Otter article.