Notifying all invited meeting attendees is a great way to ensure everyone is aware they are being recorded. We always recommend getting consent from users before recording and ensuring local laws pertaining to recordings are met.
Plan: This feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.
Turning on this feature will apply to all users in your Workspace, and will send out an email to all invited attendees on the meeting list, notifying them that OtterPilot will be recording. Please note the following:
- If this feature is turned on for the entire Workspace, it will override any individual settings the user has set in their own Account Settings > Meetings.
- Everyone on the meeting invite will receive an email.
- Email does not duplicate with auto share - there is only one pre-meeting email.
- Email is received 5-10 min before the meeting starts.
- Guests can access the pre-meeting page including the live transcription notes.
- Signed-in Otter users can access the pre-meeting page.
To turn this feature on, navigate to Workspace > Manage Workspace > Settings. Under Send pre-recording emails, toggle the setting on:
Below is a preview of the email an attendee will receive: