Admins can remove any user from the Workspace and revert them back to an individual Otter account. All conversations and account information will be preserved when being reverted back to an individual account.
- A prorated credit will be issued to the Workspace billing account, based on the remainder of the subscription period, for the user that was removed. This credit can be applied to additional seat licenses, renewals, or prepaid minutes. Learn more about how seats work.
Follow these steps to remove a user from the Workspace:
- Navigate to Workspace > Manage Workspace > Members.
- Click the 3 dots for the team member that needs to be removed.
- Click Remove from Workspace.
- On the pop-up, click Remove to confirm.
- The user is now removed from the Workspace.
A user that was recently removed from a Workspace will see a pop-up the next time they log in, to alert them of the change. They will have the option to Contact Workspace Admin if they believe it’s a mistake or Upgrade to a paid plan to proceed with creating their own Workspace.