Learn to hide a user within your Workspace. A hidden user will appear to other users with an Admin role, but not to users with a Member role.
Tip: Learn more about managing your user's role.
Hide a member
You can hide both Members or Admins of a Workspace.
- Make sure you are signed into Otter.ai as an Admin.
- Click on your Workspace name to expand the menu and click Manage Workspace.
- Under the Members tab, you will find the list of users in your Workspace.
- Click the 3 dots on the right side next to the member you want to hide.
- Select Hide member.
- The user is now hidden and will not appear to other members. Admins will still be able to view the hidden member.
How a hidden member appears to Admin(s)
How a hidden member appears to Member(s)
Unhide a member
To unhide a member, follow these steps.
- Follow steps 1-3 from above to navigate to Workspace > Manage Workspace > Members.
- Click the 3 dots on the right side next to the member you want to unhide.
- Select Unhide member.
Tip: Learn more about other ways you can manage your members in a Workspace.