Otter Workspaces provides an intuitive interface that streamlines collaboration, team management, and administrative controls.
Depending on your plan, your Workspace may look slightly different and show different settings or features.
Once you have your Workspace setup, we recommend reviewing your Workspace settings. These settings will affect all members in the Workspace.
Within the Settings tab, you can manage all of your Workspace settings. Pro, Business, and Enterprise Workspaces will share the following settings:
- Control how teammates enter your Workspace
- Prevent Guest & Viewers from selecting and copying text
- Social sharing features
- Two-factor authentication
Refer to the comparison chart above to see the additional settings available for Otter Business and Otter Enterprise plans.
Manage members in a Workspace
Within Workspace > Manage Workspace > Members, you can view and manage all of the members in a Workspace. Admins of a Workspace have full control over members:
- Invite members to join the Workspace
- Revoke access to a Workspace
- Update roles and permissions for members
- Manage trials
- Review member’s name, email, status, and last active