Otter Workspaces is the central location for your organization and team. By updating your account to a Workspace domain, you can unlock many more features:
- Control how new members enter your Workspace
- Surface your Workspace to new and existing Otter members within your email domain
- Allow your Workspace members to add new teammates for a free trial period
- Auto-share to only users who share your domain
How to convert your account to a Workspace domain
Users that have a generic domain (Gmail.com, Outlook.com, Yahoo.com, iCloud.com, etc.) can convert their Workspace into a Workspace domain (Otter.ai, Amazon.com, Tesla.com, etc.). Only the Owner can convert the Workspace.
- As the Owner, click on your Workspace name to expand the menu. Select Manage Workspace and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Click Update email.
Note: If you do not see this option as the Owner, then your Workspace has already been converted to a Workspace domain.
- Click Edit in the profile section.
- Click into the Email field and type the email associated with your domain. Click the checkmark when finished.
- Type in your password and click Validate to complete the email update.
- Your Workspace should now reflect as a Workspace domain and show the domain features in the Workspace > Manage Workspace > Settings tab.