Warning: Please note that this is completely permanent and will delete all conversations, settings, and account info. Conversations shared with people or Channels will not be accessible after deletion. We will not be able to recover the account or any data.
An admin can permanently delete a user from the Workspace.
- We recommend deactivating or removing the user from the Workspace, if there is any info that needs to be kept in the account. Learn more about managing members in your Workspace.
- A prorated credit will be issued to the Workspace billing account, based on the remainder of the subscription period, for the team member that was deleted. This credit can be applied to additional seat licenses, renewals, or prepaid minutes. Learn more about how seats work.
Follow these steps to delete a member from the Workspace:
- Ensure you are signed into Otter as an admin.
- Navigate to Workspace> Manage Workspace > Members.
- Click the 3 dots for the team member that needs to be deleted.
- Select Delete forever.
- In the pop-up, select Delete to confirm.
- The user’s account is now permanently deleted. All conversations, settings, and info have been permanently deleted.