WARNING: Deleting a conversation permanently deletes it, and can't be undone. Deleting a conversation will not credit the minutes to your account since the minutes have already been used to process the transcription.
Note: You cannot delete conversations that are shared with you.
Using a web browser
- Sign in to Otter.
- Click the menu in the top left and click My Conversations.
- Next to the conversation you want to delete, click .
- Click Delete.
Using the mobile app
- Tap in the top left and tap My Conversations.
- There are multiple ways to delete conversations. Do any of the following:
- While viewing the conversation list: Swipe a conversation left, then choose Delete from the menu.
- While viewing the conversation: Tap and then tap Delete conversation.
- Delete multiple conversations: Tap next to each conversation, tap, and tap Bulk delete conversations.