If you’re currently subscribed to an Otter Business plan, this article will tell you how to cancel your subscription. Canceling your subscription is not the same as deleting your account.
About canceling a subscription
- Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- Cancel your subscription at least 24-hours prior to the next billing date to avoid being charged again.
- Subscriptions are non-refundable.
Cancel your Otter Business subscription
- Sign in to your Otter account at otter.ai.
- Click your name in the top left.
- Click Account settings and click the Plan tab.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Cancel plan link.
- Click Cancel subscription to confirm cancelation. You can keep using the subscription until the next billing date shown on the page.
What happens when the billing cycle ends
Once your billing cycle has ended, the following will happen:
- The Otter Business account will remain active.
- Team members will continue to have access to their conversations. However, they cannot create new conversations or import files.
- New team members cannot be invited to the account.
- If a team member is deactivated by an admin, they will not be able to sign in or access their conversations.
If you or another team member would like to transition their account to an individual account (Basic or Pro), please have the account owner or admin contact support.