This article will provide more information on troubleshooting your paid subscription, purchased through the Apple app store, not showing in your account. Review the troubleshooting steps below to find your paid account.
iOS subscription is not reflected in my account
Signed up using Apple Private Relay
The most common reason why your subscription may not be showing up is due to a second account through Apple Private Relay. Apple provides a way to hide your email address during sign-up. Using this method creates an email address that is separate from your iCloud/Apple account:
- iCloud/Apple email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Relay email: <alpha-numeric-string>@privaterelay.appleid.com
You may have purchased a subscription through one of those accounts, or through a second email using one of our login methods: Google Sign-in, Microsoft Sign-in, or Email + Password combination. To find your paid account, please provide our Otter Support Team with the original transaction id:
- Log in to the Otter mobile app.
- Tap on the menu icon (3 lines) in the upper left corner.
- Tap the blue Upgrade button.
- Tap Restore purchases.
- A blue pop-up will appear containing the original_transaction_id.
Contact us with the original_transaction_id and our Otter.ai Support Team will respond as soon as possible.
Note: We are not able to find your account through the receipt number. Apple restricts all access to its billing system. We will need the original transaction id to find your account.