You can choose a photo to set as your Otter profile picture. This image shows up when someone sees your name in their speaker list or when you've been tagged within a conversation.
Using a web browser
- Sign in to Otter from a web browser.
- Click your profile photo or initial in the top left, and then click Account settings.
- Click your current profile picture and follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
- Click Save.
Using the mobile app
- Open the Otter mobile app.
- Tap and tap Settings.
- Tap your current profile picture.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
- Tap Done.