Did you forget your password or need to change it? Read on for steps to sign back into Otter and change your password.
Reset your password
- Go to https://otter.ai/forgot-password.
- Enter your email address and click Send reset link.
- Check your inbox for an Otter confirmation email.
- Click the button in the email.
- Follow the steps to choose your new password.
Change a password
- Sign in to Otter from a web browser.
- Click your profile photo or initial in the top left, and then click Account settings.
- On the General tab next to Password, click on the field. Enter your current password, new password, then click Change password.
Why didn't I get a password reset email?
Check your spam or junk folder. If emails from Otter aren't getting delivered to your inbox, ask your company's IT team to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
I lost access to the email address on my account
For security purposes, you must be able to access the email inbox associated with your Otter account to reset your password. If that's not possible, ask an owner or admin to update the email address linked to your account. Please note that administrators can't reset or change passwords.
I don't have a password
If you didn't set a password when you signed up for Otter (e.g., if you sign in with Apple or Google), you can request a password reset to add one to your account.