WARNING: Deleting an account permanently deletes the account and its conversations, and can't be undone.
- If you are on a paid subscription, cancel your paid subscription first.
- If you are a member of an Otter Business account, contact your administrator. If you are the administrator and need help, contact support for assistance.
- If you are unable to access your account, contact support for assistance.
Using a web browser
- Sign in to your Otter account at otter.ai.
- Click your profile photo or initial in the top left, and then click Account settings.
- Under the General tab, click Delete account.
- You'll be prompted to enter your password to verify you are the account owner. Enter your password and click Verify and continue.
- A confirmation message will confirm that you would like to delete your account. To proceed, click Delete.
Using the mobile app
- Open the Otter mobile app.
- Tap and tap Settings.
- Tap Delete account.
- A verification message will confirm that you would like to delete your account. To proceed, tap Verify and continue.